Re: Marketing meeting..

 OK, it seems my last meeting time frame, Allan can't make it and well it's not much of a meeting without him. :-)

So, I'm proposing this new time:

Tuesday - November 27, 2012 - 18:00 UTC

Karen - IRC or Phone?  Since it is kind of short notice, let me know which is the most convenient.  If we are using phone, some of you should be able to use gtalk or something to dial in.

Allan - you can make this one?

Proposed Agenda:

1) collect open agenda items
2) FoG
3) Community outreach - status, forums, training, vision etc

If I end up talking a lot I will need someone else to take attendance and meeting minutes.

Apologies to everyone who can't make it.  It was difficult not being able to fit to everyone's schedule.

sri