Re: 2012 Annual Report

On 7 November 2012 15:08, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
good thinking! And we've got some pictures from those I think too. Also,
it would be great to feature hackfests a bit more this time, really
talking about some of the tasks accomplished rather than just including
stats. Hopefully we can ask folks if they would turn their blogposts into
appropriate articles for that.

I'd be happy to help with some content about the User Observation Hackfest :-)
I guess I could also write some bits on the Boston Summit's Newcomers track, if needed.

Cheers,
Fabiana