Re: I suck

Hey Dave,

Before we choose, why don't we go over what you have, and decide which would be better/more practical at this point. I'd suggest either publishing what you have on the wiki or putting it in a google doc. Or you can simply send me what you have - whichever you prefer - and I/we can sort through it and see what we think would be best. If it ends up being too much work to do the magazine type feature you imagined for the annual report, perhaps another option would be to publish it as a special feature on gnome.org

GNOME Journal has unfortunately floundered once again - I'm not entirely sure if it was ever updated to wordpress on gnome's servers, and I've never received any articles for it from anyone else :( At this point, I'm not sure a separate journal is practical, and lean more towards simply publishing material on gnome.org as it becomes available, then saving it in an archive by month/yr. Though I am certainly open to other suggestions.

Emily