I suck

Hi all,

Yes, I suck.

Way back in (so long ago I don't even remember which month) I interviewedd Marina about herself, her history in GNOME, her plans for WSOP and more. It was a great interview, and she put lots of time and effort into answering my questions, we did an IRC follow-up that added lots of colour to it, and my plan was to take all that material and do a really nice magazine-feature type interview, rather than just Q&A.

Unfortunately, I never got around to it.

So, to prevent myself from being a road-block to having the interview published in the annual report, I will remove myself from the process. We have a few options: * Print the Q&A which Marina answered in December and January as they are (with grammar checks and what not) * I can hand over Q&A and IRC logs, and let someone else have a go at doing the nice magazine-feature style interview-article.

I believe I have previously sent everything in with a note "just in case I don't get around to it", but I don't recall to whom I sent the interview.

So - option A or option B? Emily, are you still guiding the Journal through its difficult birthing? Would you care to choose for me?

Thanks! And sorry.
Dave.

--
Dave Neary