Re: GNOME Rollup Display

On 2012-05-07 09:47, Stormy Peters wrote:
+1 to just going for whatever you think is best so that you can get it
in time for LinuxTag and then, if you have feedback, we can
re-evaluate.

I'd suggest a self standing banner, even if it were a bit more. That
and a table cloth.

I agree with Stormy! And I for one really like the mock-up that Andreas made....

karen

Stormy

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de