GNOME Rollup Display

Heya :)

I'm picking up this old discussion so that we can eventually get roll-up
displays.

I am aware of the fact that they won't fit in the EventBox, but well, we
can probably find someone to store them somewhere and with the displays
costing ~50 Euro it's probably not worth sending them around Europe anyway.

On 06.02.2012 16:48, Stormy Peters wrote:
> I 100% support having a table cloth and a roll up self-standing banner
Andreas provided a mockup here:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/ArtRequests/rollup-display-ad

I'd like to receive comments on that. Ideally, until next week or so, so
that we might even be able to get the thing for LinuxTag.

The cheapest offer I found is 52 Euro incl. everything (VAT and
shipping) <http://www.wir-machen-druck.de/category.htm?c=14136>. Does
anybody have a cheaper offer?

Cheers,
  Tobi