Re: Greetings

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 09:01:09PM -0400, Jayson Rowe wrote:
> I was previously involved with the GNOME Journal, and I understand that
> the Journal itself has been absorbed into this group, so I wanted to
> introduce myself, and let you all know that I'm willing to help out with
> the group in any way I can.

I think we really need people who gather news and write something for
www.gnome.org. If you check the archives you should see at least an
overview of the things that are wanted.

If you do not have permissions to put articles on www.gnome.org, please
ask Alan Day or someone else.. then just do it (if you were involved
with GNOME journal I think you're qualified enough!:)

--
Regards,
Olav