Re: Getting GNOME page on gnome.org

Hi Akshay,

On Sun, 2012-04-01 at 01:45 +0530, Akshay Vyas wrote:
> Missed linux mint,Linux mint also has GNOME3 in their main/base
> distribution and as
> far as i know it is most popular amongst the linux newbies

I must admit that I don't know much about recent Linux Mint developments
and decisions. I'd see the same problem as with Ubuntu (see below: "By
default Ubuntu comes with something that is very different from what we
advertise on our websites") but I am happy to be proven wrong. :)
So in case that you know: Does Linux Mint 12 by default use gnome-shell,
or does it use MGSE, or other shells such as Mate (or Cinnamon in
version 13) by default?
I've been quickly reading through http://blog.linuxmint.com/ but could
not find anything that makes it much clearer either to me.

andre