Fw: AGM Meeting: Proposal (on p.g.o)

----- Mensaje reenviado -----

Hi !

I guess you already know, but in the foundation list some people suggest to
ask the marketing team if there is answer about the inclusion of GNOME
memes [1] and Commit Diggest [2]

[1] http://gnomememes.tumblr.com/
[2] http://blogs.gnome.org/commitdigest/

Discussion in: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2012-July/msg00016.html

I don't know if we agree to give a recommendation as a team. From my personal

1) GNOME memes, though is funny for most of the people, there could be cases that
this particular sense of humour can be misanderstood by some people. AFAIK, it's
an anonymous blog so we can't make sure she will follow the Code of Conduct,
and this is my main concern.  The good part is most of the jokes are about
the gnome community so it is good to communicate we don't take ourselves
too much seriously. Not very sure if it is suitable to include this, though I'm not
totally against.

2) The Commit Diggest is very informative blog about what is going on in the
project. I can't find any reason to not include this in planet gnome.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin