Re: Join Marketing Team

Hi Eduardo !

Welcome to the marketing team. These days most of us are busy in the
GUADEC. Take a look to previous messages in the list to know what is going
on or check https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/.

Also, we're usually on #marketing on irc.gnome.org

It's good to know you have previous marketing experience, so I think
it will very useful.

See you !

    -- Juanjo Marin