Re: Adopt a Hacker

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Cédric Martínez Campos <cedricmartinezcampos gmail com> wrote:
Hi! A couple of months ago I sent the mail below to friends gnome org
with no answer. Could you help me out? Thx.

Cedric,

Did you ever get a response to this?  I would hate to think that you did not get a t-shirt or an acknowledge to your contribution to FoG.

sri

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cédric Martínez Campos <cedricmartinezcampos gmail com>
Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Subject: Adopt a Hacker
To: friends gnome org

Hi there,

last February 1st I contributed to the "Adopt a Hacker" programme
(S-02980074PM079192E). However, I do not appear in the donors list,
nor I have received the nice Gnome T-shirt I was expecting.

It would be nice if you could check it. Thanks.

Keep on your awesome work!!!

Dr. Cédric M. Campos
Fakultät für Mathematik - M3
Technische Universität München
Boltzmann Straße 3
85748 Garching bei München

Office: 02.08.038
email: cedricmc ma tum de
Tel. : +49 (0)89 289 17 987
Fax : +49 (0)89 289 17 985

Sígueme en/Follow me at http://gplus.to/cedricmartinezcampos

Antes de imprimir este correo-e, por favor ten en cuenta el medio ambiente.
Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail ausdrucken.
Please bear in mind the Environment before printing this email.