Interviews and Gnomers

Hello,

We are getting some interviews from Gnome Devs and I was wondering if you want to print them in Gnome.org as you had said.
We had Joaquim Rocha (that I didn't know he was a Gnomer), Elena Petrevska and we are waiting from Tiffany Antopolski and Allan Day.

Do yo want me to wait till you print them these on Gnome org, and then I will re-print in Wogue or you haven't a interview section yet?

Further more, can I somehow get faces thumbs of all regular contributor of Gnome in last year (excluding the guys they do docs coz that would be
impossible) together with some info like their name, location, age(maybe) and other?

- alex