Re: Interviews and Gnomers

I just posted (private) Elena's interview at http://worldofgnome.org/elena-petrevska-about-new-gnomeweb-interview/
p: elena-gnome

If you want to use it in Gnome before we publish it!

Thank you,
- alex

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:57 PM, alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
Hello Dave,

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

On 07/06/2012 04:34 PM, alex diavatis wrote:
Do yo want me to wait till you print them these on Gnome org, and then I
will re-print in Wogue

This sounds great!
How will this work? Should I send interviews to someone? I just hope you do some fast ;)

Further more, can I somehow get faces thumbs of all regular contributor
of Gnome in last year (excluding the guys they do docs coz that would be
impossible) together with some info like their name, location,
age(maybe) and other?

You can get face thumbs for most prominent GNOME contributors from Planet GNOME. Other than that, I suggest that you email the individuals directly.
Ok, I see!

Cheers,
Dave.

Thank you,