Re: Interviews and Gnomers

Hi,

On 07/06/2012 04:34 PM, alex diavatis wrote:
Do yo want me to wait till you print them these on Gnome org, and then I
will re-print in Wogue

This sounds great!

Further more, can I somehow get faces thumbs of all regular contributor
of Gnome in last year (excluding the guys they do docs coz that would be
impossible) together with some info like their name, location,
age(maybe) and other?

You can get face thumbs for most prominent GNOME contributors from Planet GNOME. Other than that, I suggest that you email the individuals directly.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary