Re: Guadalinfo Accesible case study

Hi again. Please find in the following link the refered document, both
in editable and printable format.t both in english and spanish.

http://fontanon.org/gnomea11ycaseAndalusia.zip

This study case shows how Andalusia regional gov. choosed Gnome
Desktop for setting up accessible workstations at their telecenter
network.

Including the full list of adapted devices and accessibility software,
I believe this experience could encourage another similar projects to
choose Gnome Desktop too (education, libraries, telecenters, public
internet access centers ...). Licensed as CC-BY, please feel free to
modify, transform and publish the whole content or some excertps.

Do you think it could be worthy enough for putting it under Spain's
Gnome Deployment[1] wiki page?

Kind regards,

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeDeployments#Spain