Re: GFOSS conference in Greece

Heja,

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 10:46 +0200, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)
wrote:
> I just saw a post (in Greek) [1] that there will be a day conference.
> This conference will be held to 4 cities in Greece (different days).
> Deadline is March 10th. You can send your participation to
> http://go.eellak.gr/ellakconf/

Thanks for the notice.
After reading this twice it's still not clear to me what the deadline is
about.  Do you ask for help with / about having a GNOME booth/
representation? Or is this a call for GNOME talks and presentations?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper