Re: A11y @ Ohio Linux Fest

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 01:44 -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:
> this is a great idea! I've been talking with various orgs about ways
> we
> can work together to promote accessibility and this seems like a great
> way
> to really get started.
>
> let me know how I can help!
> karen

At this point, what we need is the "I'm in!" factor.  So far, I'm seeing
marketing folks respond to this, and that's great, but we really want to
be careful not to make this look like a purely marketing effort.
People out there are interested in a11y, but need more indepth
information on the technical side.

I guess the next step we can do while waiting for more technical guru
"I'm in!"'s is to collaborate on the list of people/orgs to ping.
Karen, you and I could work together on this.

I'd like to try to at least get some level of direction that we'll be
moving forth on this before I reach out to OLF.  Now is good time to
work with OLF because they're still in the early planning stages of
their event.

Bryen