Re: marketing list round up

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Blog posts, G+ are hard to compete against.  Especially G+ where some of you might have hundreds or even thousands of followers.

We could post in the Journal format and also post to our Identica account, Facebook page, Twitter account, highlight on gnome.org, etc.

Did we get GNOME Journal moved to Wordpress? I think that would help a lot.

Stormy