Re: tasks for Google's code-in!

On Fri, October 28, 2011 2:53 pm, Stormy Peters wrote:
> I like all the ideas so far.
>
> We could ask for help on the 2011 annual report ...
>
> We could ask someone to make a website that shows where all the GNOME
> talks
> are and have been with links to any videos or slides.

Great idea!

We also have a big gap in the training category of tasks for the code-in.
Perhaps we should include videos targeted at users here? What do we think
are good areas for this? Maybe a basic "How do I get GNOME running on my
computer" video would be helpful? Anything else come to mind?

We have to get all of our ideas up on the tasks wiki by tomorrow. I'll be
on the plane tomorrow (one without internet, sadly) from pretty early,
does someone want to do this? Otherwise, I'll check once I get to my hotel
tomorrow and get it done on the later side. Actually, I'll try to put up
there now what we have so far.

karen