Re: marketing list round up

There's been a good response to the meeting poll. It looks like Friday
21 October at 15:00 UTC is the most popular time. Only Pockey can't
make it then - sorry about that Pockey, Let us know if there's a time
when you might be able to make it or if you'd like to propose another
time (same goes for anyone else).

Barring objections or counter proposals, I'll announce the meeting date shortly.

Allan