Re: The GNOME Annual Report

That could work, just do short blurbs about some of the most important articles. Stick a link to it at the top of the blog for the year where everyone who visits will see it.

(I will get this reply-to-all thing down! Eventually! :p)

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 4:13 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Emily <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
> What about doing both - a PDF vs with a website to back it up with more
> info? The PDF/report could be slimmed down, basics of whats going on just a
> page or two, maybe 3 at most long, while the website could include
> screenshots, videos, graphs, etc?

Another idea might be to use the foundation blog. The annual report
could even become a compendium of foundation blog posts.

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein