Re: marketing list round up

Hi Allan,

On 10/13/2011 04:34 AM, Allan Day wrote:
There's been a good response to the meeting poll. It looks like Friday
21 October at 15:00 UTC is the most popular time. Only Pockey can't
make it then - sorry about that Pockey, Let us know if there's a time
when you might be able to make it or if you'd like to propose another
time (same goes for anyone else).

Please go ahead with the mentioned time, I will try to show up.
Please also upload the log somewhere so we can always check the log and participate later!
Thanks a lot!

Pockey

Barring objections or counter proposals, I'll announce the meeting date shortly.

Allan