collab summit desktop track

I'm going to be talking with folks at LF about a desktop track.  Would people be interested in coming up with topics?

Here are some I'm thinking of:

a) netbooks/tablets - build systems?  how to enable GNOME on other devices
b) desktop platform (GNOME OS essentially - top to bottom from install to first login)
c) designing usable apps

essentially we could come up with some broad categories.

Any technical challenges that we need to think about?

One good thing about this is that we can get KDE/GNOME/Kernel in a single spot and not have to use GUADEC for this purpose.

sri