Re: draft for Friends of GNOME campaign

Dear Juanjo Marín

Sorry if I misunderstood about what we want now to speak. I thought that we want to approach new opportunities for Gnome 3 to the people and at the same time looking for new people who would be involved.
Accessibility and user friendly desktop from my perspective are the same, so I wrote it that way.
Once again apologize, I understand the current needs of Gnome 3 a little differently.

best!

Viktor

2011/11/28 Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>
> [...]

Viktor,

I am a little bit confused with your message. GNOME is always moving in the direction of having a user friendly desktop. The main purporse of this campaign is that  we want to extend the new features to everyone, including users of all ages and abilities becasue we don't want to left people behind. So I think, under my understanding, that your message is not related to the subject of this thread.

After said that, the gnome 3 page [1] has the kind of videos and information I think you want to find. Jason Clinton made these fantastic videos for GNOME 3.0, but unfortunately AFAIK nobody has volunteered for doing more videos since them. The new feaures are presented basically in the release notes [2]

[1] http://www.gnome.org/gnome-3/
[2] http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.2/

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin