GNOME Journal

Hi all,

Sumana and I have (well, mostly Sumana) have been talking and planning
some upcoming issues of GNOME Journal.  We're currently working on a
special edition with GNOME Hispano, and we'd like to quickly follow
that with an issue focused on GNOME 3.0.  The GNOME 3.0 issue is
tentatively scheduled for for April 3rd, right before the 3.0 release.
 We're looking for articles on the new features, updates to
applications, interviews, you name it - and we need your help!

Please let Sumana and I know if you'd like to contribute an article.
You can ping us in #gnome-journal on IRC or feel free to shoot us an
email or reply on the gnome-journal list.

Thanks!

Paul