Re: GNOME 3 Q&A

Dave Neary wrote:
> Stormy Peters wrote:
> > I too think regular office hours would be good. I'm willing to help out
> > with a regular time each week. We could keep an archive of the questions
> > asked and the answers to help out people answering questions.
>
> I'd suggest having 3 different office hours per week, to cater to
> different timezones. Something like 1pm UTC might suit for Europe, but
> not West coast US or Asia.

How about we organise this as a 'GNOME 3 User Day', with three sessions
over 24 hours? If the first one (or two?) works OK and there is
sufficient interest, we can turn it into a regular event.

What do people think of 07:00 - 08:00, 15:00 - 16:00, 23:00 - 24:00
(UTC)?

Allan
--
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/