GNOME 3 Q&A

Hi all,

A GNOME 3 Q&A session would be an extremely beneficial part of our
marketing campaign. It would demonstrate that GNOME is open and cares
about its users, and it would be an effective way of dealing with
negative comments on the web. It's really good to be able to say 'if
you have concerns, please come and talk to us'.

Do people think this is a good idea? If you do, how do we make it
happen? The first thing we'll need are volunteers...

Best,

Allan