Re: GNOME 3 Q&A

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:03, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
> A GNOME 3 Q&A session would be an extremely beneficial part of our
> marketing campaign. It would demonstrate that GNOME is open and cares
> about its users, and it would be an effective way of dealing with
> negative comments on the web. It's really good to be able to say 'if
> you have concerns, please come and talk to us'.

My recommendation would be to use the existing #gnome on GIMPnet which
already frequently gets user questions that go unanswered. Perhaps we
could establish office hours like the design team has done.

+1

This will helkp me as answering questions will fill in gaps in my own knowledge or detect if knowledge has gone stale.  So I wouldn't mind doing that...  although trying to do that while doing a day job might be a bit tricky.. as long as people know that answers will not be immediately forthcoming we should be able to do that.

sri