Subject: GNOME 3.0 launch parties support from the GNOME Foundation
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 00:13:37 +0800
From: Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org>
To: gugmasters-list gnome org, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>

Dear all,

GNOME 3.0 will be officially released on April 6th 2011! Have you
started to plan for your own GNOME 3.0 Launch Party in your region yet?

Here is the good news! For those organizing a launch party, The GNOME
Foundation will give away some goodies (t-shirts, balloons, stickers,
other stuff) to support your events. Registration is starting now and
attribution will be on a first come first serve basis and within
availability.

You can find more information about GNOME 3.0 at http://www.gnome3.org,
more information about Launch Parties at
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty, more information to
prepare your own GNOME 3.0 party at
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Resources and more
information about the goodies at
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/Goodies .

Should you have any question please use the GNOME User Groups mailing
list at http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gugmasters-list or find
us on GNOME IRC servers in #gnome-love channel.

Please help us spread the word and get a few launch parties in your
area. Register and document your event at
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty#Locations making sure
you supply a valid email address.

Happy GNOME 3.0 Release Party!