Re: www.gnome3.org launch

On 18 Jan 2011, at 17:09, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

> Since I like the inspirational part of it, how about:
>
> GNOME-3 - The inspirational desktop for the rest of us
>
> GNOME-3 - The utilitarian desktop for the rest of us
>
> GNOME-3 - Where utility and inspiration merge
>
> GNOME-3 - Free, utilitarian, inspiring

A pity that "Inspiration is Free" already seems to have been taken... although by what, exactly, I'm not sure: <http://inspirationisfree.com/

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.