www.gnome3.org launch

Hi all,

We're pretty much at the stage where we can launch a preliminary version
of gnome3.org. Ideally, we'd set a launch date and circulate a press
release in advance, so that sites and blogs can break the story as it
happens [1]. I had originally planned to take care of this, but I've
realized that I probably don't have the time to get it done quickly.
This leaves us with a choice: either we delay the site launch further
(sigh), someone else steps up to do the press coverage, or we launch
without it. What do people think?

We also need to make some kind of decision about the tag line before the
site goes live. One option here is to remove 'made of easy' until a
replacement is decided upon.

Best,

Allan

[1] Thanks for the marketing tips, Stormy!
--
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org