Re: FoG pending Tasks

Hey Lucas!

> Sure. I just need a few more details to get the ruler ready to publish:
> - Are showing a counter of subscribers as a progress bar?

Yes

> - How many subscribers do we currently have?

Sadly, 13 is what I came up with since we launched. :/

> - Target number of subscribers is 400, right?
 Yes

> Once it's ready, should I publish it straight away or should I wait
> for something (press release, blog post, etc) on your side first?

You can go ahead and publish it. We will follow up with blog more
posts and social network messages, etc.

Thank you so much for doing this Lucas! :)

Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org