Re: FoG pending Tasks

Hi Og,

2011/1/6 Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org>:
> Lucas,
>
> Paul Cutler has already pushed the text to the /friends/ directory in
> gnomewml. Could you make the changes for us?

Sure. I just need a few more details to get the ruler ready to publish:
- Are showing a counter of subscribers as a progress bar?
- How many subscribers do we currently have?
- Target number of subscribers is 400, right?

Once it's ready, should I publish it straight away or should I wait
for something (press release, blog post, etc) on your side first?

Cheers!

--lucasr