Re: Update and further action items on GNOME 3.0 launch parties

On 02/02/2011 02:47 PM, Frederic Muller wrote:

6. Party marketing support: we need to make it easy for 'anyone' to host their parties and provide minimal information about GNOME 3.0. That would include providing teams with generic:
- Presentations
- Flyer/posters
- GNOME 3.0 release Countdown (for organizers to put on their websites / blogs). If we start the countdown X days before the launch we need X+2 images with the time left on it (2 are 'party today' and 'enjoy gnome 3.0 generic message'). Description on Ubuntu's countdown is available here for reference https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Website/MaverickCountdownBanner - Web banners - "We are attending / I am attending" a GNOME 3.0 Launch Party!
- Other ideas are welcome
Task owners: none so far.
Andreas has helped to finalize all the artworks for goodies, I also made a few web banners based on the nice design, they can be accessed on http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Artworks
Next step:
1. Will contact parties organizers to download the SVG files for localization and usage.
2. Work on flyer / posters / release countdown and upload them online