Re: front page

On 02/07/2011 11:09 AM, Allan Day wrote:
Frederic Muller wrote:
Dear all,

The t-shirt contest expired on January 31st
. what should be the next home page 'campaign'? Do we already have
something in the oven and is there anything that needs help (what kind)?

If not I was thinking we could have some of the followings:
- GNOME 3.0 coming/discover GNOME 3 (->  link to
At this point in the history of the project, I think it would be rather
odd to have anything other than this item. (It's eight weeks until the
release date.)
- Andreas