Re: GNOME 3 Q&A

Hi all,

Apologies for not chasing this up sooner. I've been out of action for a
good part of this week.

Frederic Muller wrote:
> On 01/28/2011 12:47 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Allan Day wrote:
> >> How about we organise this as a 'GNOME 3 User Day', with three sessions
> >> over 24 hours? If the first one (or two?) works OK and there is
> >> sufficient interest, we can turn it into a regular event.
> >>
> >> What do people think of 07:00 - 08:00, 15:00 - 16:00, 23:00 - 24:00
> >> (UTC)?
> >
> > Sounds good - I have no real preferences on the hours, I don't know
> > who's targeted specifically with 07:00 - 08:00 - is that mid afternoon
> > Asia, early evening Australia?
> >
> > Cheersn
> > Dave.
> >

> Yes 7-8am would work well for Asia: India is GMT+5:30, South-East Asia
> GMT+6, China GMT+8 . As you can see the 2 other slots are not so
> optimum. And then Japan being GMT+9 can do both 7-8 and 23-24 as both
> falls into office hours.

Let's run with these times, then.

I've started a Doodle calendar [1] where volunteers can mark their
availability. If you would like to help out, please indicate when you
are free to do so.

We can hopefully make some concrete plans once we have an indication of
who wants to be involved and when they are free. Feel free to contact me
off-list or on IRC if you have any questions about this.

Best,

Allan

[1] http://www.doodle.com/nhgec7p29ebyfgcf
--