RE: speaker schedules for conference

Brian,

Thanks. I was more interested at first if you could hold a conference in the DC area and if not, where are some of the conferences nearby the DC area for the upcoming year of 2012? I would really like to attend one nearby even it is in Boston.

My other question is: If the conference is held in Boston, is it okay to blog about or video record and send to this list?

Thanks,