Re: Guadalinfo Accesible case study

2011/12/29 José Félix Ontañon <fontanon emergya com>
El día 29 de diciembre de 2011 20:25, Christy Eller
<iamchristyeller gmail com> escribió:
> Hi Felix-
>
> I think this is awesome! I'd like to get more of this kind of info on the
> website . It really shows what open source can accomplish for the common
> good. In my mind, this makes it as donation-worthy as any non-profit.

Hi Christy! Thanks for your interest

The case study will be released with CC-SA licence, so you will be
able to publish any information inside just refering to the original
document.
I've been inside the Guadalinfo project for several years, I can
confirm every conclusion of the report, as:
* The project leaders invested in developing upstream for gnome3
* A big kit of accessibility devices are working on-the-fly with gnome
* Using free software for turning the computers into accessible
workstations allowed the project directors to invest lots more on
buying devices.

Christy, I wonder why do you replied me directly instead of posting to
the marketing-list ...
Best regards