Re: draft for Friends of GNOME campaign

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:

Do we have some examples of GNOME users whose lives were made measurably better because of the a11y work we've done? Show-cases work wonders.

I agree with Dave that a quote or a case study would make it more real. People are much more willing to donate to save a particular kid ("Joey") who is sick than they are to donate to an organization that helps vaccinate 1000s of kids.

Also, I think we should end with a call to action. What do we want them to do? ex: "Donate $25 now and help us reach another person."

Stormy