Re: GNOME Press Team: usage of gnome-press-team list

I've never understood the difference between marketing private and press ... I think I'd stick with the press alias over the marketing private though as it makes more sense for people trying to contact us.

Stormy

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:01 PM, karen <karen punkrocklawyer com> wrote:
On Thu, December 1, 2011 1:54 pm, Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:
> Sure, we can see if Stormy thinks there is any particular use for this
> list. As I mentioned, few of the people who are really part of the GNOME's
> press team are on it and it seems that the public discussion can be
> happening in a single place on the marketing list, and the sub-team
> discussion can be happening on the marketing private list.

Stormy's on vacation now and off of email for the week, but we can ask her
when she gets back!

karen