Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 00:06 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Heard we will get 10.000 GNOME 3 DVDs from Novell. They'll be snail
mailed in batches of at least 100 DVDs.

Suggest:
* Filling our event boxes
* Asking/sending to our language teams
* Asking/sending to everyone on the GNOME 3.0 party page

I think I'm the first person to give a presentation on GNOME 3, at the end of this month.  I'd love to have some for Northwest Linuxfest.  I'm also going to be talking (supposedly) at Open Source Bridge..

Giving out some DVDs after the talk seems to me a swell idea.. maybe some stickers too!

sri

You may want to verify that there's actually stickers in stock.  We were caught without any DVDs or stickers to give out at CSUN event in San Diego last month.  Only some flyers that I had printed up and brought with me.

Bryen