Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Heard we will get 10.000 GNOME 3 DVDs from Novell. They'll be snail
mailed in batches of at least 100 DVDs.

Suggest:
* Filling our event boxes
* Asking/sending to our language teams
* Asking/sending to everyone on the GNOME 3.0 party page

I think I'm the first person to give a presentation on GNOME 3, at the end of this month.  I'd love to have some for Northwest Linuxfest.  I'm also going to be talking (supposedly) at Open Source Bridge..

Giving out some DVDs after the talk seems to me a swell idea.. maybe some stickers too!

sri

Then update gnome.org and say that we have free DVDs and to ask at the
local GNOME group. Maybe even do a press release.

Just have to ensure we distribute first, then announce... and hopefully
correctly estimate the needed amounts.

Sounds like a good idea?

--
Regards,