Re: Fwd: Software Freedom Day

Hi Zonker,

For the Tomboy Online alpha:

1. Alpha signups are starting today.  The form to sign up is at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZleG05V196b3g4VUFSTHhzcTRFMmc6MQ

2. The alpha is invite only and we will be reviewing the list over the
next week or so.  Tomboy Online will be available for alpha users
sometime in the next week or two, we have a bug to fix first.

3. This is alpha quality software and we are not making any guarantees
about data integrity nor do we have a privacy policy in place yet.  More
in the FAQ here: http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/FAQ

4. We don't know how long the alpha will last yet prior to launching the
beta.  Our goal is to launch the beta in 6 months with GNOME 3.0.

5. Tomboy Online is GNOME's first AGPL web service, and as you point
out, a great tie-in for SFD.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Paul