Re: Software Freedom Day

How does this tie in to the Franklin Street Statement?

It might be worthwhile to make some mention how we are supportive
of the Franklin Street Statement as we launch a web service.  It
would tie in well with Software Freedom Day also if we could give
some indication that we thought about it.

I'm cc:ing Luis Villa since he has been involved with thinking
about how we might say something pertinent.

Brian