Re: Getting more people to a11y talks

Em Sáb, 2010-09-11 às 22:11 -0500, Bryen Yunashko escreveu:

> In November, I will be giving a keynote on GNOME Accessibility at
> LatinoWare in Brazil and I'd really like to get the ball rolling in
> thinking about how to ensure maximum audience attendance at events
> like this and making this a truly worthwhile trip.

Hey, great news. In 2008 I gave a talk at Latinoware about a11y. The
title was: "Computador para todos: Acessibilidade no GNOME".
Translating: "Computer for everyone: Accessibility on GNOME".

The room was full. I showed a11y "live", with Orca, Mousetweaks,
Magnifier, etc... There were blind people there... It was really great.
People enjoyed it a lot.

Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br