Re: Getting more people to a11y talks

Hi Bryen,

Just some tidbits. I think most people attend talks because of the speaker and the title. As far as I can tell, very few people read the abstract. (I polled a couple of audiences.) I think most people are looking for "what's in it for me?" - either knowledge or entertainment.

Also, if you created a short a11y presentation (like 5 minutes) with the key message, I bet many of us would be able to include it in our other GNOME related presentations.

Stormy