Re: Annual gift Friends Of Gnome (Please reply asap)

Hi,

I would strongly recommend not limiting this to 100 - I think once we
reach 100 people will just opt-out of subscribing and the goal is to
get to 400.  I'd rather not see us discriminate, such as for people
who may not hear about the gift right away.

Paul