Annual gift Friends Of Gnome (Please reply asap)

Hello Everyone

On Boston Summit, we talked about giving away a annual gift for the first X subscribers for Friends Of Gnome.
I have worked with a modeler who created a little statue together with me, that we can print with the company Shapeways.

Normally the idea is to do this every year, but my opinion is that since we are doing a end-of-the-year campaign, i want to suggest to give this one only to the first 100 subscribers of Friends of Gnome, and that this statue is available for the first 100 for 2010 and 2011.
So the next design will be available in 2012 (for extra boost of the current campaign).

We have agreed on 4 designs and materials, and want to know what design people love the most, although they are quite similar.

Inlined Text/No Borders: http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/2thljc7b/GnomeFootInsetNoEdges.png
Inlined Text/With Borders http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/7cj15bfh/GnomeFootInsetWithEdges.png
Outside Text/No Borders http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/adoa3ach/GnomeFootFront.png
Outside Text/With Borders http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/c595mivw/GnomeFootEdgedFront.png

The statue will be 3 CM tall/wide/depth (1.1 inch)
There are two materials we can choose: White Plastic (5 Dollar a piece) or Alumide, which is 50% Nylon (PA) en 50% aluminium (6.20 dollar a piece).

This could deliver a lot more subscribers every beginning of the year (or people who want to extend there membership)

Thanks for your attention.

Joey Ferwerda

--
Alias. Morton Black