Re: FoG changes

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 15:29, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 19:51, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
You can view these changes by going to http://www.gnome.org/friends
and the social media option by going to
http://www.gnome.org/friends/thank-you.php

The video embed needs to go on the first page somewhere. Let me see if I can get the source for xiph.org/video from Monte.

Monty said on IRC that he would be happy to make all the code used at the above URL public domain. If needed, I will email him to get something a little more concrete in writing. At this point, it should be good to borrow the HTML, CSS and _javascript_, though. Cortado will also need to be uploaded for IE and older FOSS browser support.

Next on the list would be to ask sysadmins which GNOME server would be best to host bandwidth intensive content like this.