  transform their communities.

That seems reasonable to me.  Does this sound good to people?

Brian

On 05/21/10 02:04 PM, Brian Cameron wrote:

Out of the discussion so far I like 3 choices:

#1) The original text

GNOME technologies power SugarLabs and OLPC to help previously
marginalized children throughout the developing world learn,
achieve and begin to transform their communities.

#2) Shorter version

GNOME powers SugarLabs and OLPC
Globally providing children with tools to
learn, achieve, and transform their world.

#3) Really short version

GNOME powers SugarLabs and OLPC
Enabling children to transform their world.

Let's vote. I pick #2. I know Dave & Paul picked #1.

Brian